Game Production Manager
- Develop and maintain comprehensive project plans, including timelines, milestones, and resource allocation.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including game designers, programmers, artists, and QA testers, to ensure alignment on project goals and requirements.
- Identify potential bottlenecks and proactively address challenges to keep the project on track.
- Facilitate clear and effective communication within the development team and with stakeholders, providing regular status updates and progress reports.
- Work closely with finance and management teams to track project costs and financial projections.
- Implement best practices and industry standards to improve the development process.
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a project manager or related role
- Have experience with project management software and/or diverse project management methodologies
- Have excellent project management skills with the ability to balance multiple projects
- Demonstrate solid organizational skills and highly efficient time management
- Have a proven ability to grow, guide, inspire and produce growing development teams
- Problem-solving mindset with a proactive approach to addressing challenges.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, and empathy for creative teams
- Work in a rapidly growing company in one of the hottest industries
- Opportunity to learn about gamedev, mobile marketing, project management and more
- Work from home/café/beach options
- Career development opportunities
- Salary reviews twice a year
- Health Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Additional vacation days
- Super friendly team and the best parties ever
- Fully stocked kitchen to boost your energy
- Your monthly salary will be between 2500 - 3500 EUR (gross), depending on your level of experience
Your privacy is our top priority, which is why you can trust us with the personal information you are sharing with us during the recruitment process – we will not be using it for any other purposes. Our Privacy notice for job candidates contains everything you need to know about why and how we use, store and collect your personal data, and your data protection rights. Please make sure you are familiar with it before submitting your application!
Email your CV and cover letter:
Game Production Manager Kaunas 2023-09
Data Scientistview position
Video Editor / 2D Animatorview position
Unity Developerview position
Game Designer/Team Leadview position
Digital Advertising Managerview position
Game Testerview position
Storyboard Artistview position
Thumbnail Artistview position
Game Production Managerview position