Game Designer/Team Lead
- Lead the conceptualization and design of game mechanics, systems, levels, and gameplay loops for mobile games.
- Create comprehensive game design documents, including mechanics, progression systems, user flows, and user experience (UX) design.
- Iterate on game designs based on feedback from stakeholders and playtesting, aiming for balanced and engaging gameplay.
- Monitor and manage the design team
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and support to a team, ensuring their professional growth and development.
- Identify potential risks and challenges in game design and propose effective solutions to address them.
- Analyze player behavior, spending patterns, and engagement metrics to refine and iterate on monetization strategies.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to create intuitive interfaces and optimize player interactions within the game.
- Have experience in game design
- Have understanding of game loops, player experience and why games are fun
- Have excellent leadership and team management skills, with a history of guiding and motivating diverse teams.
- Have an understanding of mobile gaming trends, player preferences, and market dynamics.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a data-driven approach to design decisions.
- Have a portfolio showcasing your previous game design work and contributions to successful mobile game projects.
- Have excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Be attentive to detail, creative, curious, fun and easy to work with
- Work in a rapidly growing company in one of the hottest industries
- Opportunity to learn about gamedev, mobile marketing, project management and more
- Work from home/café/beach options
- Career development opportunities
- Salary reviews twice a year
- Health Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Additional vacation days
- Super friendly team and the best parties ever
- Fully stocked kitchen to boost your energy
- Your monthly salary will be between 2500 - 3200 EUR (gross), depending on your level of experience
Your privacy is our top priority, which is why you can trust us with the personal information you are sharing with us during the recruitment process – we will not be using it for any other purposes. Our Privacy notice for job candidates contains everything you need to know about why and how we use, store and collect your personal data, and your data protection rights. Please make sure you are familiar with it before submitting your application!
Email your CV and cover letter:
Data Scientistview position
Video Editor / 2D Animatorview position
Unity Developerview position
Game Designer/Team Leadview position
Digital Advertising Managerview position
Game Testerview position
Storyboard Artistview position
Thumbnail Artistview position
Game Production Managerview position