- Assist in developing and executing marketing and communication strategies best serving our products and user base.
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns.
- Together with our in-house copywriter, create and send out press releases about new game launches or major updates.
- Continuously submit app featuring forms to Apple and Google Stores.
- Look after our blog - generate ideas for posts, delegate tasks to designers and copywriters, as well as continuously publish new content.
- Assist our Head of Marketing on a variety of tasks - every day is different, so the position will definitely be dynamic.
- Be creative, highly energetic, proactive, driven, and responsible;
- Have experience in carrying out marketing campaigns or have a specific skill in the field, e.g. PR, project management, comms, etc.
- Be able to recognise business opportunities and come up with ways to reach certain marketing goals;
- Have fluent written and spoken knowledge of English language;
- Have an understanding of digital marketing channels and best practices;
- Have excellent communication and networking skills;
- Have the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams;
- Be willing to carry out a variety of different tasks dedicated for the marketing team;
- Have a great ability to think on your feet;
- Have a bachelor’s degree in marketing or a similar field is an advantage.
- Work in a rapidly growing company in one of the hottest industries
- Opportunity to learn about gamedev, mobile marketing, project management and more
- Work from home/café/beach options
- Career development opportunities
- Salary reviews twice a year
- Health Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Additional vacation days
- Super friendly team and the best parties ever
- Fully stocked kitchen to boost your energy
- Your monthly salary will be between 1400 - 2500 EUR (gross), depending on your level of experience
Email your CV and cover letter:
Marketing Specialist 2023-05
Marketing Specialistview position
Machine Learning Engineerview position